90g quinoa cooked
80g broad beans (podded)
Juice of ½ a lemon
8-10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
50g feta cheese crumbled
80g plum tomatoes
sea salt and ground black pepper to season
Few handfuls Rocket or watercress Leaves
150 g full fat natural live yogurt
Large handful mint leaves finely chopped
1/2 lemon squeezed for juice
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a small pot of water add the peas and broad beans then simmer gently for 5-6 minutes until tender and drain.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt to season before removing the pan from the heat then drain and add to cool water.
- Cook the quinoa as the packet instructs and add to a large bowl, add the plum tomatoes, lemon juice and mint leaves.
- Crumble with feta and stir through. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- To plate up, firstly, dress your plate with leaves and then add the quinoa mixture, finally spoon over the peas & broad beans.
- To make the yogurt dressing, place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle the yogurt dressing over the salad, or serve in individual portions on the side.